Friday, July 20, 2007

Midget baker...

My dearest son, thank you for sharing me those wonderful moments even in the kitchen. I want to let you know that my kitchen is yours too. It was so touching for you to annoy mom that day to make somecookies we brought in Hong Kong a few months ago. It was a chocolate chip cookie that you liked in that whole box of cookies. I know that this will be a good start for you to love mom's passion, baking. Thatis why I have alotted a small space for in my hub. There you have all you need for playing and baking, goodluck and happy baking son!Love, mom...
[This is my son's version of chocolate chip cookies which is a mixture of cake flour and all purpose flour, butterbrown sugar and white sugar, baking soda, baking powder, eggs, vanilla and some chocolate chips. It was baked at 350 F for about 9-10 minutes.]

0 comments: