Thursday, December 08, 2005

B I R T H D A Y G A L !!!

It's my day yesterday. I spent it solemnly without blogging, cooking, doing house choirs, etc. but still caught up doing my thesis for my externship. Maynard gave me surprise cake last night from work(Hotel Dupont), Swiss Chocolate Mousse Cake made by Stephanie Coleman of the Pastry Shop. Thanks, I deeply tocuhed. This my favorite, layers of moist chocolate cake, with chocolate mousse, covered dark chocolate Ganache.




As promised, we ordered chinese food from King Garden. Hello, Ni Haw Ma? chichichawwatsi! Haha. Enough of that . Fried Dumplings, General Tso's Chicken, Famous Fried Rice,
Vegetable springroll and hot & sour soup. Wonton Chips and a can of Pepso cola. It was simple, ready to eat and most of all I had no worries at all since its my day.


One of the priorities I had to accomplish was my thesis.

I just needed multi vitamins to last the day doing this. It is all about how I did everyday with my externship in Hotel Dupont here in Delaware. All the recipes I had to compile, cost and compare. Blah, blah, blah.

The rest of the day, I strolled and just felt greatful that I am still, on my 29th year.

1 comments:

ces said...

how sweet...as in..sarap moist chocolate cake..i remember, you bake this so well!