Friday, December 09, 2005

Hotel Dupont's Signature Dessert "Chocolate Napoleon"

For the next few days, I will be working in the line. Meaning I will be plating desserts for the Green Room along with the hot kitchen chefs which is one of the most beatiful dining hall of the hotel. I started working last night , from 2:00 to 10:30 pm.
I sometimes work back-to-back with my partner. He prepares garde manger (appetizers).
Chocoltae Napoleon with raspberry sauce served on a plate with cocoa powder, from bottom to top:chocolate cirle,Amaretto Mousse,chocolate circle,raspberries, chocolate circle,mousse and chocolate with chocoalte ganache rosette garnished with chocolate cigiarette. Is there any way you could still make this chocolatey. Awesome. This is good.
I highly recommend to everyone. This dessert by the way is served "A la minute"(french), meaning you have to assemble this just upon geust's order or request.

1 comments:

ces said...

ganda! turo mo sakn!!! kaya ba ng powers ko to?