Tuesday, December 06, 2005

To Die For Bagoong Rice (Barrio Fiesta's)



Yes I do have the famous Barrio Fiesta's Bagoong, also not to brag but there's one person from the owner's clan is a very good friend of mine,May Martinez back in 2003 at he Center for Culinary Arts, I remember her giving us samples of the sweet and tasty bagoong. Anyways, I just like to look back to those people who I worked with. Well, even before, I have love this and once in a while I visit the restaurant especially when we have balikbayan relative who visit the Philippines.

oil

chopped garlic

cooked pork cubes

pepper

2 teaspoonfuls of bagoong

21/2 cups of steamed rice

Just saute the garlic and onions, then add the pork. Mix in bagoong and toss in the rice. Season.

Rating: Traditional and a comfort food to many filipinos!

The picture is not that fine but hey its still Fried Daing na Bangus. I delicacy made by pinoys by marinating freshly gutted Milkfish in vinaigar, garlic,salt and pepper and I a put a little sugar. You do that overnight and fry it. This goes well with the bagoong Rice. Can't wait!

garnish: Salted egg and sliced Tomatoes

1 comments:

Screen Doors Mount Vernon said...

This is a greatt blog