Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Pooh Cake

Hunny... its Winnie the Pooh Bear this time. It is such a big challenge to make character cakes since this is not my expertise. This is a gift to my cousins for their baby shower and I just could
not be moody to make it. Yes, I love making my own design because I hate patterns. This cakes has three layers made of Mocha Chiffon Cake with Marshmallow Icing. I also put Chocolate Rose Buds around where pooh is. Marshmallow icing is made of boiled syrup,eggwhites and melted gelatin. I used oil based food colors to make it a little more fun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How did u make that, that is the cake i would love to make for my nephews 1st birthday...my email is crammy1993@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

How did u make that, that is the cake i would love to make for my nephews 1st birthday...my email is crammy1993@yahoo.com