Monday, November 21, 2005

Tuna and Lettuce Wrap

A very easy and healthy snack that you can do at any time. If you have time to see my personal blog: kcllera.blogspot.com, my favorite condiment is mayonaise or casually known as "mayo". I admiit that it is unhealthy but if you are trying to be on a not-so-strict diet, please, just have atleast a tablespoon or two of it because for me it makes eating any dish so spectacular. Tell me its not true. Haha.

Underneathe : as garnish:Chinese Chives

I am not really a big fan of middle eastern cuisine but I tend to like it somehow like "shawarma (wrap filled with beef/chicken/pork strips" ;Mexican food "buritto (beans,rice and ground meat filling), or simple as any Chinese snack "Lumpia or Spring roll ( vegetable,tofu,a little meat filling. Inspite all these treats, I always have on hand a bag of "pita wrapper and the like."
I am coming up with a lot of concepts on my next new postings. So wait for that.

Recipe:
1 small can of tuna (I use bumblebee)
1 Tablespoon of lemon juice
salt and pepper
1/4 head of Iceberg /Romaine Lettuce
1 Tablespoon of sugar
3 teaspoons of honey
Oregano spice
lemon pepper spice

Serve it cold.

Rating: Easy,healthy, for vegans~!

0 comments: