Sunday, July 20, 2008

Now Open! Kendi Bistro

Welcome to my virtual bistro! For someone craving for an eggless breakfast, try this dish. Compound flavors like Saffron,Honey and Soy sauce all in this plate. I must admit that cooking is kinda new to me. Dessert is my expertise and I would like to develop my culinary skills and I am beginning to enjoy it. Hop in to my bistro and try this bfast/brunch item from my menu.

Rice

1 Cup of steamed Rice

1 Tablespoon Corn oil

2 cloves of garlic

About 4 Strands of Saffron thread

Salt and pepper

1 Tablespoon Sesame Seeds for garnish

Toast the sesame seeds and set aside. Heat oil in a skillet, saute garlic and Saffron, add rice. Season with salt and pepper. Fold in sesame seeds.

Honey Ham

1 slice of ham

1 tsp. vegetable oil

1 Tablespoon Honey

Heat the oil, add in honey and pan fry the ham slice.

Tomatoes and Pechay

2 pieces red tomatoes

Pechay leaf

salt

boiling water

ice water

Season boiling water with salt. Poach the tomatoes for 10 seconds and immediately put in ice water to prevent it from cooking further. This method retains the vegetables texture and minerals.

Soy Oil

1 Tablespoon soy sauce

1 Tablespoon olive oil

Whisk together. and Drizzle around the rice.

















Gadget by LabPixies.com

1 comments:

Food Courts said...

These looks so yummy. Yours look so delicious, I’ll have to give it a try.