Saturday, June 16, 2007

103 P o s t s, Time flies...




I would like to thank those people who have enjoyed reading my entires, I did as well. No words candescribe how I feel for having reached this point from the first time it was introduced to me by my cuz Ces of SpiCes. It only started back when I was still in Delaware, after work, when I would run into anygrocery to grab just anything not for anything else but for blogging... and for dinner I should say. Ienjoyed every moment of it. I think this is the most educational and worthful activity than just strollin the mall and spend money.
Until now that I have been back to the Philippines, I still udpate my blog since it is highly related to what I do, I bake and I bake. Yes I am inspiredto create new treats not just for my future plan of owning my own place but it just feels right to do such. I need not say too much about the place-"Buon Giornno" , hello,good morning in Italian, but the place is a must see if you happen to be in Tagaytay. The food was great as recommended by one of my neighbors in our village, thanks by the way to her. Just so ironic that my son loved the Pasta Arabiatta,which is spicy and instead I had the kiddie meal-the ordinary spaghetti and the works. Together with us,are mom and my auntie Aw. We enjoyed it!












0 comments: